Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: August 30, 2023
Welcome to www.juanphilippines.com, a website owned and operated by Ideation Board Multimedia, Inc., located at 25F Cityland 10 Tower 1, Salcedo Village, Makati City. Throughout this document, “we,” “our,” and “us” refer to Ideation Board Multimedia, Inc. By accessing or using our website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing and using our website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using our website.
3. Use of the Website
You agree to use our website in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. You also agree not to:
- Use our website in any way that may cause damage to the website or impair its availability.
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, fraudulent, or harmful.
- Use our website for the purpose of engaging in any marketing or commercial activity without our express consent.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, or resell any part of our website or its content without our written permission.
4. Intellectual Property
All content, trademarks, and intellectual property on our website are owned by Ideation Board Multimedia, Inc., unless otherwise stated. You may not use, reproduce, or distribute our content without our written permission.
5. User-Generated Content
Any content you submit to our website, including comments, reviews, or other contributions, is considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By submitting content, you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license to use, modify, reproduce, and distribute such content.
6. Third-Party Links
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We do not endorse or control these websites and are not responsible for their content or activities. Accessing third-party websites is at your own risk.
7. Limitation of Liability
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, but we make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content on our website. We are not liable for any errors or omissions.
9. Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to update and modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes will be effective upon posting on our website. It is your responsibility to review these terms periodically for updates.
10. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Philippines, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
11. Contact Information If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.